Looking for a fun and engaging preschool program for three and four year olds? Our preschool classes are designed to help children develop mentally, physically, and socially so they are prepared and ready to enter Kindergarten. An exclusive area of our building is dedicated to preschool.
We recognize that every family has different needs for preschool, which is why we offer several different program choices, including three day or five day options, and half day and full day enrollment.
Preschool Enrollment Requirements
Preschool students (Age 3 by Sept. 1)
Pre-Kindergarten (Age 4 by Sept. 1)
Kindergarten (Age 5 by Sept. 1)
2022-2023 Registration Dates:
Call the school office at 618-397-1111 for more information.
1. Schedule a tour of our school and a meeting with our principal to learn about what Blessed Sacrament has to offer. To request a visit, call 618.397.111 or email Miss Claire Hatch
2. Print, Complete and Bring the Following Forms to Registration Each Year
Other Important Information for Registration
- Baptismal certificate (new students)
- Birth certificate (new students)
- $15 PTO dues (payable to Blessed Sacrament)
3. Obtain needed physical, dental and eye exams – All students who play sports (first through eighth grades) need yearly physicals. All students entering Pre-K need a complete physical. Kindergarten and sixth grade need a complete physical and dental exam. Those entering 2nd grade need a dental exam. Those entering kindergarten also need a vision exam. (State of Illinois requirements)
- IL Eye Exam Form (PDF) »
- IL School Dental Form (PDF) »
- IL Health Physical Form 1 (PDF) »
- IL Health Physical Form 2 (PDF) »