Looking for a fun and engaging preschool program for three and four year olds? Our preschool classes are designed to help children develop mentally, physically, and socially so they are prepared and ready to enter Kindergarten. An exclusive area of our building is dedicated to preschool.
We recognize that every family has different needs for preschool, which is why we offer several different program choices, including three day or five day options, and half day and full day enrollment.
Preschool Enrollment Requirements
Preschool students (Age 3 by Sept. 1)
Pre-Kindergarten (Age 4 by Sept. 1)
Kindergarten (Age 5 by Sept. 1)
2021-2022 Registration Dates:
Call the school office at 618-397-1111 for more information.
2. Print, Complete and Bring the Following Forms to Registration Each Year
Other Important Information for Registration
- Baptismal certificate (new students)
- Birth certificate (new students)
- $15 PTO dues (payable to Blessed Sacrament)
3. Obtain needed physical and eye exams – All students who play sports (first through eighth grades) need yearly physicals. All students entering pre-K, kindergarten and sixth grade need a complete physical and dental exam (State of Illinois requirements). Those entering kindergarten also need a vision exam.
- IL Eye Exam Form (PDF) »
- IL School Dental Form (PDF) »
- IL Health Physical Form 1 (PDF) »
- IL Health Physical Form 2 (PDF) »