This year we will host the first ever Blessed Sacrament Virtual Auction, which will take place Nov. 10 – 15, 2020. Registration is FREE and open to anyone, so please share it with friends and family. Once registered, you’ll automatically be notified when online bidding starts on November 10th.
We are asking school families and parishioners to support the event in one or more of the following ways:
- Purchase an advertisement promoting an individual or business to appear during our online event.
- Donate a gift certificate, merchandise, or service – see our list of requested donations
- Participate in online bidding during the event and host your own private watch party with close friends and family
- Be an event underwriter:
- $100 Raffle Underwriter
- $300 Online Technology Underwriter for Auction
- $500 Auction Item Underwriter
- $1,000 Auction Item Underwriter
The more involvement and support we receive, the more successful we will be in raising money that directly benefits our school!
Please send donations directly to Blessed Sacrament School, Attention: Auction 2020, to 8809 W. Main Street, Belleville, IL 62223. Arrangements can also be made for items needing to be picked up. Please contact Megan Shah at 314-495-6537 for assistance. Questions pertaining to donations can also be submitted to email@example.com.
Megan Shah, Katrina Roche, Cindy Sorgea