The Annual PTO auction raises necessary funds for our school while offering Blessed Sacrament families and supporters great deals and great fun!
This year we will host the first ever Blessed Sacrament Virtual Auction on Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020. We are asking school families and parishioners to support the event in one or more of the following ways:
- Purchase an advertisement promoting an individual or business to appear during our online event.
- Donate a gift certificate, merchandise, or service
- Participate in online bidding during the event and host your own private watch party with close friends and family
- Be an event underwriter:
- $100 Raffle Underwriter
- $300 Online Technology Underwriter for Auction
- $500 Auction Item Underwriter
- $1,000 Auction Item Underwriter
The more involvement and support we receive, the more successful we will be in raising money that directly benefits our children and the school.
Please send donations directly to Blessed Sacrament School, Attention: Auction 2020, to 8809 W. Main Street, Belleville, IL 62223. Arrangements can also be made for items needing to be picked up. Please contact Megan Shah at 314-495-6537 for assistance.
Please complete the auction donation form and send it in with your donation to let us know how you would like your name displayed on your tax-deductible donation. We would appreciate your donation prior to October 15, 2020 in order to allow for proper acknowledgement at our event. Questions pertaining to donations can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megan Shah, Katrina Roche, Cindy Sorgea