Tuition and Fees
Annual Tuition and Fees 2019-2020 School Year
Preschool (ages 3 and 4)
- Days | Hours | Tuition
- M T W Th F | 8 a.m.-3 p.m. | $4,170
- M W F | 8 a.m.-3 p.m. | $3,000
- M T W Th F | 8 a.m.-noon | $3,000
- M W F | 8 a.m.-noon | $2,700
Kindergarten | $4,170
First through Eighth Grade
- 1 Child | $4,170
- 2 Children | $7,600
- 3 Children | $9,100
- 4 Children | $10,600
Non-Catholic Tuition: $5,250 per child
Fees: (Pre-K thru 8th)
- All book fees and tuition will be collected through the FACTS Program. FACTS payments begin in August and end in May.
- FACTS Management/Registration Fee: $40.00 per family, automatically withdrawn from account in June.
- Student Fees: $350.00 per child per year
- Financial aid forms are available through FACTS. Forms are due to the office by May 30 for consideration of financial aid for the following year.
2. Print, Complete and Bring the Following Forms to Registration Each Year
Other Important Information for Registration
- Baptismal certificate (new students)
- Birth certificate (new students)
- Social Security number (new students)
- $15 PTO dues (payable to Blessed Sacrament)
3. Obtain needed physical and eye exams – All students who play sports (first through eighth grades) need yearly physicals. All students entering pre-K, kindergarten and sixth grade need a complete physical and dental exam (State of Illinois requirements). Those entering kindergarten also need a vision exam.
- IL Eye Exam Form (PDF) »
- IL School Dental Form (PDF) »
- IL Health Physical Form 1 (PDF) »
- IL Health Physical Form 2 (PDF) »
All forms are due no later than October 15, 2019.