Tuition and Fees
Annual Tuition and Fees 2020-2021 School Year
Preschool (ages 3 and 4)
- Days | Hours | Tuition
- M T W Th F | 8 a.m.-3 p.m. | $4,170
- M W F | 8 a.m.-3 p.m. | $3,000
- M T W Th F | 8 a.m.-noon | $3,000
- M W F | 8 a.m.-noon | $2,700
Kindergarten | $4,170
First through Eighth Grade
- 1 Child | $4,170
- 2 Children | $7,600
- 3 Children | $9,100
- 4 Children | $10,600
Non-Catholic Tuition: $5,250 per child
Fees: (Pre-K thru 8th)
- All book fees and tuition will be collected through the FACTS Program. FACTS payments begin in August and end in May.
- FACTS Management/Registration Fee: $50.00 per family, automatically withdrawn from account in June.
- Student Fees: $350.00 per child per year
- Financial aid is available thru FACTS. Please go to online.factsmgt.com/aid to apply.
2. Print, Complete and Bring the Following Forms to Registration Each Year
Other Important Information for Registration
- Baptismal certificate (new students)
- Birth certificate (new students)
- $15 PTO dues (payable to Blessed Sacrament)
3. Obtain needed physical and eye exams – All students who play sports (first through eighth grades) need yearly physicals. All students entering pre-K, kindergarten and sixth grade need a complete physical and dental exam (State of Illinois requirements). Those entering kindergarten also need a vision exam.
- IL Eye Exam Form (PDF) »
- IL School Dental Form (PDF) »
- IL Health Physical Form 1 (PDF) »
- IL Health Physical Form 2 (PDF) »